Drams Delivered
Your Cart

JJ Corry The Battalion Batch 2

JJ Corry The Battalion Batch 2
JJ Corry The Battalion Batch 2
Batch 2 of The Battalion is an USA release which was limited to 600 bottles. This 9 Year Old single grain whiskey was bottled in Summer 2019 and 30% was finished in Mezcal casks whilst the remaining 70% was finished in tequila casks.
Dram: 30ml
Ex Tax: €8.13

Tasting notes

Alc %41%
DistilleryNot disclosed
Taste Profile Fruity , Complex


Visa Mastercard PayPal

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.


Safe checkout guaranteed


Flat rate of €7.95 anywhere on the Island of Ireland. For UK, EU and the USA see delivery information.


Your package will arrive safely and in perfect condition.

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to , our use of cookies.